Q: What is the difference between the original artwork and a limited edition print?
A: Original Artwork is created with my paint brush, paint and surface material. This Piece of art rested on my easel with views out of my studio windows and bared me gazing at it contemplating what color or line to make next. Limited Edition Prints are a limited reproduction of the original artwork. I use fine archival art paper and high quality ink to create the replication. I also add embellishments and sign and number each piece so it also is unique and authenticated. These are often referred to as Giclee in the art world.
Q: How long does it take to ship sketch journals?
A: Sketch journals are made to order and therefore take 3-4 weeks. Once you place your order you will receive an order confirmation. Once the journal is created you will receive a shipping confirmation from the printer. orders typically arrive within a week of this notification. Please allow time for carriers, with all of the fuss in the world things are just a different pace and the carriers are working their hardest to give the best service possible. Just imaging being a kid with excitement for that package to arrive. It is what I do!!
Q: What are the different sketch journals?
A: There are 6 different types of journals. Cover artwork varies so select the one that inspires you the most. The most popular is the Sketch Journal. They are listed in order from the largest to the smallest.
1. Letter Journal 365 pages to journal for 1 year with either blank or lined white paper, hardbound cover and 8.5"x 11".
2. Sketch Journal 365 pages to journal for 1 year with either blank or lined white paper, hardbound cover and 8.5"x 8.5".
3. Pocket Journal 180 pages to journal for 6 months with either blank or lined white paper, hardbound cover and 5.5"x 8.5".
4. Nutritional Journal 180 pages to journal for 4 months and keep track of your health. It includes daily meal tracking and exercise. There are also sections for inspiration new recipes to try and scriptures that inspire us. Because food affects our bodies this journal will help understand mood patterns. This journal is hardbound cover and comes in 2 sizes 5.8" x 8.5" or 8.5" x 8.5".
5. Study Journal 70 pages a 1 subject notebook with either blank or lined white paper, spiral bond soft cover and 8.5"x 11"
6. Travel Journal 40 pages to journal for for a quick trip out of town with either blank or lined white paper, saddle stitch soft cover and 5.5"x 8.5"
Q: Could you help me understand what 16x20 would look like in my space?
A: Absolutely! Many people have this same question so we have included an image to help with scale.
Q: I noticed GSM in your Fine Art Print Description. What does this term mean?
A: The term “GSM” stands for “grams per square meter.” ... No matter the length or width the paper becomes, the weight measurement is always taken from the square meter sheet. For example, paper with a weight of 55 gsm will be much, much lighter and thinner than paper weighing 400 gsm. This just means the paper has a higher density and is a bit heavier than standard printing paper.
Q: What are the product options for Limited Edition Artwork?
A: All artwork is considered limited because there is only a certain amount in circulation. See below for a more detailed description.
- "Fine Art Prints" are printed and embellished by the artist at her studio. Signed and numbered on 100% Cotton Archival paper with archival inks. Edition of 250.
- "Fine Art Framed" is a "Fine Art Print" framed with a wooden anti-shatter protection shield. This print is also counted in the numbered edition.
- "Fine Art Original" is the original hand painted artwork. Jazzy Elise is a mixed media artist and works with various mediums and materials. All artwork is varnished for lasting protection. If you have specific questions related to a piece please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org